Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Is it just because it's been gloomy all day? Is it because I didn't have my usual afternoon RedBull? In any case, I didn't workout like I'd planned...so, fail.

Right now I could go for a nap. I'm thinking about reading through my fitness magazines and planning my workouts for the week, but I'll prolly end up watching political commentary all night until it's time to go read my "nerd" book in bed. I'm reading "The Paradise War" by some nerdy looking guy. It's one of those sci-fi/fantasy books that I used to scoff at when I was younger...but now I'll read that kind of stuf. Within reason. The sad thing is that I'm reading it only because it references a place called Albion, which is also the name of the world in Fable...but neither the book nor the game are connected. I really should see about Fabling sometime soon...

I also need to look into adding photos into the blog, especially since I like to talk about pretty things that I buy. And of course there'll be cat pictures. Lots and lots of cat pictures...although nothing as fab as what can be found at icanhascheezburger.com That is THE funniest site.

In a nutshell, I'm:
  • Too lazy to post
  • Too tired to post
  • Too boring to post
Maybe I'll get my act together tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment