Saturday, November 27, 2010

Question

Source
If I eat a cupcake and no one is around, did I really eat a cupcake?

This morning I was craving an iced sugar cookie from Pattycake Bakery, so I stopped in at the location closest to me that I knew carried their goods. Unfortunately, Raisin Rack was all out of the iced cookies, but they DID have carrot cake cupcakes. I also almost picked up a spelt brownie, but somehow talked myself out of it. Pattycake's baked goods are all vegan and EXTREMELY delicious. You'd never guess they're vegan.

My goals for the day are to watch the new Harry Potter movie, try out some cookie recipes (and eat far too many), play Rock Band 3, and hopefully score some cheesy popcorn. Still not in the shopping mood although I did run to the thrift store and a resale shop this morning. Didn't find anything good. :(

In the meantime, you should check out one of the local blogs I recently found. She's also doing some giveaways of fun local products just in time for the holidays. More details can be found at Persephone's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment