Thursday, December 30, 2010

100 Mile Challenge

In an effort to kickstart my fitness plan and get my butt to the gym more often than not, I've decided to try this 100 Mile Challenge set forth at the blog Chasing Davies that I first read about on Gigi's Gone Parental.


For the month of January, I pledge to walk/run/crawl 100 miles. Now, that could be roughly 3 miles EVERY DAY, or I can double up on other days if I can't make it to the gym for one reason or another. This will prolly be great for those times I want to go to a 6PM spin class where you need to sign up by 5:15 in order to get a bike. It will give me something to do to kill time.

I'm definitely looking forward to having a specific, short-term goal. Have you set any goals for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping to spread the challenge! The more, the merrier and I know for me, the more people to participate the more motivated I'll be!! :) One month only, we can do it.

    MeggyD from ChasingDavies

    ReplyDelete