Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kitchen Krusade

Inspired by Brown Eyed Baker's bucket list of recipes to master, I've compiled my own list of recipes/techniques I'd like to learn. I expect the list to grow as I find more kitchen projects to tackle.


In no particular order:


Everything in my Martha Stewart's Cookies book
Popcorn
Brittle
Candied/Spiced Nuts
Peanut Butter
Meringues
Whipped Cream
Pastry Cream
Homemade Butter
Homemade Cheese
Homemade Yogurt
Sandwich Bread
Focaccia Bread
Hamburger/Hotdog Buns
Dinner Rolls
Pizza Dough
Challah 
English Muffins
Sprouted Bread
Donuts
Puff Pastry
Bread Pudding
Clafoutis
Pasta Noodles
Ravioli
Cake/Cupcake Decorating
Cookie Decorating
French Macarons
Fruit Pie
Cream Pie 
Lamb
Broccoli Cheese Soup
Potato Latkes 
Ice Cream
Sorbet/Gelato
Crepes 
Quiche
Fudge
Gingerbread House
Truffles
Caramels 
Onion Rings
Granola
Vegan Brownies
Stuffing
Corn Syrup
Hummus
Falafel
Pita/Naan
Marshmallows
Twinkies (for the husband!)
Citrus Brownies/Blondies
Petit Fours (I had originally left these off because they seem like a hassle, but last night I had the most amazing ones, so they're now on the list)




No comments:

Post a Comment